quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2018

Halina Paulette Junior

Halina Paulette Junior
#316
This photo is from the copy I own

History and technical features 

Small, light, bright and unknown.
It was a time when every Sunday morning, I used to go to one of the famous markets in Palermo, Ballarò, hoping to find some interesting cameras. Here’s what happened on the first day.
On one of the many stalls, among bed sheets, cardboard pieces and small tables on the ground, I saw a pile of compact cameras… and there I saw it: Halina.
The seller asked 5 Euros for it, I made a deal for 4, and he asked me “Does 1 Euro make a difference?” I said, “It definitely does.” It did indeed, as two stalls further I bought a perfectly working clone of the ActionSampler for 1 Euro!
As I got home, I looked for some info on the Halina on the web, but couldn’t find any. The only info I got on it are the following.:
It’s so easy to use, light, small, and seems to have a very bright lens.

Source: lomography.es


Specifications

Name: Halina Palette Junior

Made in: Macau

Lens: 45mm Halinar

Shutter: fixed, unknown

Aperture: sunny, cloudy, flash (I don’t know what the corresponding aperture to these is)

Flash attachment: hot shoe

Film type: 35mm

Focus: most likely 1m—>infinite

Multiple exposures are not allowed

If you put it on flash mode, it will fire in all settings (sunny, cloudy, flash).

Source: lomography.es


Model


Reference sites

lomography.es


Manual


Film


Pictures taken with this machine



Videos

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário